We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain identifiable information when we are liasing with you, or when you are using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy over time and will update this page accordingly. Continuing to use our services and website will be viewed as compliance with this policy.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information
- Job title or position.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use this information gathered to:
- Assist with internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Periodically send promotional emails that we think you may have an interest in
- Contact you for market research purposes
What about your security?
In order to keep your personal information personal, and prevent any unauthorised access, we have put in place appropriate electronic and physical measures to ensure that only approved data handlers may access relevant data.
Can I control my personal data?
Of course. You can choose to amend or restrict collection or use of personal information at any time through one of the following methods;
- You can update any incorrect or incomplete information by writing or emailing to us as soon as possible. We can then amend this information as soon as possible.
- If you’ve previously agreed to receiving marketing communications from us, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- You have the right to request all information we hold on yourself at any time (known as a Right of Access), which we will provide within a calendar month.